Well I think I killed my back..
I fell on a sheer Ice this past weekend , I was even being careful. Here in the the frozen part of the state you cannot help my take a tumble every now and then. I have been so sore for three and a half days. I left work a little early to get my back looked at... more or less my tail bone! I ended up with a xray of my lower back and no broken bones but the radiologist has the last say. There is a "uncertain" area. The Dr. thinks I just have a deep bruise on that tail bone. So if the Advil does not help in the next couple of days I get to have some "happy pills" called in for me if it affects my sleep to much.:-)
Kids are good, life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment