Saturday, March 15, 2008

Updates

Well It has stopped snowing and the sun is finally showing itself for the 1st time in months.

The Kids will Be on Spring Break starting next Friday for a week, Hopefully I can figure out what to have them do during the day.Katie has been more Whinny here lately and complains Practically 24/7 now. I have not put my finger on it just yet, But I have some Idea what it could be .
************
I am Working my other Job this weekend for a brief time today and tomorrow, I have had this weekend Job for well over a year now. I get called in for a lot of Pop in shifts for a care giving place, I work overlapping shifts if someone calls in sick or when a extra shift is added on to a client. I like the little extra cash when I can get it.

No comments: