Maybe I should... Keep My house a little Cleaner.
* I love the smell of...Candles of any Kind
.* People would say that I...keep to much crap. (same as Jen)
* I don’t understand why... I keep so much crap. (same as Jen)
*When I wake up in the morning... I love smelling the coffee already brewed.(same as Jen)
.* I lost my will power to.. Diet Pepsi.
.* Life is wonderful with...my husband and My Katie,My Ryan, and My David
* My past made me... Stronger to deal with the needs of my Boys
*I get annoyed when....When People are always trying to get something for nothing!
*Parties are not... Fun when I am the one Hosting!
* Dogs are... Wonderful! I want 1 more.
* Cats… Are Not my thing!
* Tomorrow I am going to…Celebrate my son's Birthday!
*I have a low tolerance for...Screaming Kids.
* I'm totally terrified of... Losing one of my kids.
* I wonder why I thought my life would be.. Stress Free
.* Never in my life...thought I would Be Caught in the Snow Globe :-)
!* High school was something that...I got through.
.* When I'm nervous... I cry.
.* Take my advice...painkillers are RAD! Joining Jen on this one.
.* Making my bed is… Painful
.* I'm almost always...checking my email.
.* I'm addicted to.... American Idol- and I am getting annoyed with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment