Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Things that are Annoying me lately...

-1- I am still having to buy Pull Ups for the little dude. This is going to be a Lifetime haul for this kid either in Pull up's or Depends when he gets older. (if any one knows Ry dude You know Why) Still sucks. I decided not to go thru his secondary Insurance anymore which Paid 100% of his pull up's the pharmacy gave me hell every time I tried to get them ordered and 20.00 a month was not worth the hassle so I buy them now without having to jump thru Hoops every other month and I do not have to deal with the Pharmacies. Yada Yada Yada.....:-)

-2- Getting bounce back Migraines - Thank GOD for my Awesome Dr. Giving me a Stronger Prescription after a Plea to the nurse so I can At least Function after the Medication kicks in. Do not worry Headaches are Much better today.

-3-Kids not wanting to go to bed at night- I gave up After 10pm they are on there own to get themselves to bed. They fall wherever they fall asleep. :-)


On a good note. I am off tomorrow to recharge my Batteries.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow, what a concerned blog comment! :)