Kids are Enjoying school -Thank Goodness-. Little things here and there still to get for them at school and The extra cash that David needs for Art Class and A CPR class.
I am actually off of work today and it is so nice not having anyone Poke me and ask me what they can do because they are bored. I do feel like that I have accomplished Quite a bite today. :-)
It is Raining today and expected to the remaining of the day and it is in the 60's so it is very Dreary today.
David Loves High school and he tells me he is finally finding his classes and not having to stop and ask for directions to much through out the day. He has already made his first appearance to his 1st high school football game.
Katie started 5th Grade and seems to enjoy a little more independence. She has to be more organized this year which will be hard for her.
Ryan - started 1st grade and is in total Denial which is his thing here lately " live Life and Deny everything else" mode. He is so funny! I took him to school today and told me he was going to his kindergarten room NOT his 1st grade class. Not sure what sparked this. I am thinking it is just Jitters He is the only one asking to go back a grade. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment