Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Puppies

Well Our Neighbors on either side of us got a puppy and these Little Friends keep thinking that GInger (our dog) wants to play.. Seems like Every Morning one of the Puppies finds a place to squeeze thru the fence and come into our yard.. One is a Boxer mix which is about 12-13 weeks old maybe a little older now, she is ok she is getting bigger but I usually find her in our yard playing with ginger ...so we got one side of our fence Barricaded so she cannot squeeze thru anymore and 2nd reason I do not want her to get hurt. The Other dog on the other side and he is a shiatsu ( I hope I spelled that right) well this Puppy is MUCH Younger and weighs just around 6 pounds. He came over the other day squeezed thru the fence to play, and Poor ginger was not sure what to think but sit there and Bark till I came outside to see what she was barking at . and this Puppy's tail is wagging and thinks that she wants to play.. I Pick him up calling for the neighbor to come ( I knew she was outside) She lost site of him for a moment.. I just never know if Ginger going to all of the sudden Bite Him and that will be all she wrote for the puppy . In case anyone that does not know Ginger is a Brittany Spaniel and is Pretty laid back but you just never know what to expect from a 45 pound dog and to take on a 6 pound Puppy.

No comments: