Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hope everyone has a awesome Thanksgiving I am still up and it is almost Midnight , I just Finished some Pumpkin Pies and now working on Mashed Potatoes, If I do not take advantage of the Quiet I do not get anything done.(mainly Ryan has been trying to help out a little to much) But I did let him stir some Pie mixes up before I got them in the Pie Crust.

My Back is killing me but I am working thru that , I am Going to my Massage Thearpist on saturday and Hopefully she can Work out the Kinks and muscle aches.

I have to work Friday But I am off all weekend which is much needed, I have been filling in a little Too much at the home Health care job on the weekend and I am burned totally out..

Have a great Day everyone. I miss everyone and wish that I can see everyone, But my heart is with the Family.

No comments: