Friday, January 16, 2009

A big Shout out to my Parents.. "Happy Anniversary" it actually was yesterday. The card got sent out late due to not having a Stamp.. ( Hate it when that happens). I called them and talked to them So I know that counts that I remembered.

All Three Kids have been out of school (Thursday and Friday) Due the Extreme Cold here in town.. -45 wind chill factors here and I am not even sure we Registered a actual Temp here in town. all I can say Is I am Darn cold and I want Warmer wheather now.

This week alone the Furnace went out and had a power outage (2.5 hrs long) Long time without heat in the cold. the Furnace went out at 10pm tuesday night and that was a long night itself , Andy Got up early and was at the heating place at opening time and got the (blower thingy) as I call it replaced and we were back to a heated home by 8:30 am.. (Nom can I come live with you till May) :-) and Bring the Dog?? Just kidding.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Who is Nom?

karen said...

I meant Mom Can I come live with you) My Spelling stinks And secound I forgot to proofread.

Jenny said...

What's secound?

karen said...

Jen Stop! I had a bad day of spelling... It sucks having a sister that teachs English.
LOL!

Jenny said...

TEACHES

karen said...

Damn! I think I can spell the Naughty words

Jenny said...

Why is the "n" capitalized?