Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ryan is full of Chatter here lately , he has become more vocal this last month which has been Awesome.. He figured out that Subway has 5 dollar Foot long sandwiches for his favorite "Sub".. as we were getting gas this morning for the van he noticed a Subway restaurant attached to the gas station, he is Hollering at Andy saying "HEY!! 5 dollar Foot Longs"!!! I cracked up. We Love Subway we have Subs at least once a month. :-)

David is Doing Rock climbing at school which I think is cool! We never did that when I was in school. He just finished up a swimming session at school which he loved.

Katie is doing Her Karate Black Belt training pretty much 5 days a week some days 4. She gets her Black Belt May 9th. She has to also be able to Run 2 miles in under 25 mins. Which she has mastered already ! She can do 2 miles in a little over 19 mins. Go KATIE!

No comments: