Saturday, May 9, 2009

It was a rough week at work. I had 2-3 patients pass away this week. It is bound to happen when you work the type of work I do. We had a Good cry with one of the Patients husband this week as well. It also Rained this week so it kinda set the mood like... God was Crying right along with us.
**********************************
Katie was a Good Distraction this week though,with her Karate and then her Black Belt Presentation today at 5:30 which is making me Smile from ear to ear. Plus it is mother's day Tomorrow! :-)
**********************************
Another good thing is I pick up some overnights with my 2nd job and I love doing overnights! I am such a Crappy sleeper at night it just makes sense to me to take as much overnights as I can take. I am nuts but I have alot of support from the Hubby. :-)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I am in awe of you doing this job. You are an incredible gal!