I think Ryan has Been watching WAY to much Spongebob Squarepants Lately.. He was telling me he wanted to Build his own Cabby Patty. In "Ryan's" Words he says .. take a bun , crabby beef,crabby beef, double cheese,another Crabby beef , then the bun.. two days of "how too" of building the perfect Crabby patty.
In also in Ryan's world he got fully Dressed for school ,then his back pack and told me he was ready.. When I told him he had to wait till Wednesday he started crying oh PWEESZE ! I want to go to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha. My step children and my nephew constantly talk about Spongebob. Everyday I hear Hunter yell as he 'sings' the opening song with the show. They also try to make crabby patties out of everything. I gave them a stacker thing one day (crackers, ham, cheese) and they were cooking and exchanging crabby patties..haha.
Post a Comment