Both Andy and me Could not Sleep last night... so we both in our Hysterical" Why Can't I sleep Mode" ? We Kept Asking each other are you asleep Yet? every five Freaking mins. And of course driving each other totally Crazy. And of Course I get a call at 11pm from home health that I need to drop in on a client at 7:30am to get a client out of bed.. Apperently 2 caregivers called in sick at 10:30 so I was called at a late hour to help out which I was totally ok with . BUT Then I could not Really sleep - I was to wound up. :-( .. So I ended up with my regular Client plus one extra person "Drop"in for 1 hour . It was not too, too bad. Maybe tonight I can sleep.
Alot of news Coverage On Princess Diana tonight , I cannot Believe it has been 10 years already , I did not get to watch alot of Coverage due to me Being in and Out All day long today with work and the kids totally Hogging the Tv today.
I do not remember to much What I was doing ..I remember David was 3 years Old and I had just found out I was Pregnant shortly after her death (with Katie) . Weird how we all remember certain things on things happening News wise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was getting ready to go to Port Canaveral for a cruise when I heard the news of her death. So tragic....
Post a Comment