Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Snow Day

Well, It has been snowing since about Noon Today... I did Manage to get "some" Christmas gifts done before the snow started .. I just have The Roper Kids to buy for , My parents, and Few other odd and ends, Luckily I know Exactly to get them , so it will not be to much of a hassle...
8-11 inches of snow is expected for today so I am not sure if I will be going back out or not.

David is having his Basketball Pictures Taken on Monday at school , so I had to Purchase Pictures for team pictures, Individual pictures and etc.. He is excited that he is is getting a group picture of his Basketball Buddies.. (Unlike Me I was like the only White kid on the team) LOL.

On another note we are going to a Curriculum Fair at the High School David will be going to next year on Monday Night, so we can get a Idea how the schedules work and etc. So I think the will be a Eye opener for everyone. He is growing up way to fast for me.

No comments: