Tuesday, December 4, 2007
We had a open house at the High school where David Will be attending next Fall... I was Slightly Overwhelmed with not only the Curriculum ,but just the sight of the Credits they have to have. Then Terror came over because David has 2 or 3 Pull Put Basis at the middle school level (which by the way Now one told me that this will happen at high school) , By Sure Luck I ran into David's Counselor's at his current school and by chance she will be at his high school next year also, WHAT A BLESSING!! She assured me and Andy that they will be helping David get the Right Classes and Get with us at his IEP Meeting Coming up closer at the end of Year....Much To my surprise He might not be pulled out as much next year for help because he is doing so well in his Work. **SIGH** of Relief for Us. Can you tell I am really not ready for the High School Level??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment