I took all three kids to Target with me today... Mainly I just wanted to take David to spend his Gift card he got For Christmas. He finally got around to asking me to take him to Target, But I could not get out of the house with out the other two. I think this was really the first real trip out of the house besides work since last Saturday because of the Flu I had.
Ryan -- Right away found a Big bottle of Bubbles for the bath Tub and of course it is the Transformer Kind... Whoever Knows Ryan he is a Transformer Freak . I think we have every Transformer ever made. (Seriously)!
By the time we got back home a hour or so later I so needed a Nap, But I was good and started a mound of Laundry that I have neglected over the past week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Is that the Target card I got him?
yep this is the same one.:-) he got some sweat bands for when he plays basketball. He is so funny he is saving the rest for another day.
Funny kid, I would have blown it right away.
It would be gone by Dec. 26th if it had been mine. :)
Me too! I am with you with that .. gift cards is like Money burning a hole in my pocket
Post a Comment