Good 1st day at the new job, I am really happy and comfortable for the 1st time in a long time.
Ryan was really cute Sunday, We were Driving to Oshkosh to visit Grandma and Ryan loves looking outside the window and see what the clouds look like for the day. (this is his job you know) All of the sudden Ryan says Look Mom that Cloud looks like a Hair Dryer!! And he just Kept saying Wow and that is a really cool Hairdryer Cloud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Karen: I'm so happy that you are liking your new job! It's alway exciting starting a new adventure. One of these days Uncle Mike and I plan to visit you and your family! Love you!
I am glad your new job is going well. I know it must be very challenging for you. You will do well.
Post a Comment