Feel more awake today than I have in about a week, I need to start back on my Vitamins. Any one have any Suggestions? :-) Seriously!
Katie- Has a Kick a thon with her Karate School -Karate America- here in town, Every year the school does a Fundraiser for Children's Hospital of WI, Which is a great cause, God knows we have been Blessed with there Generosity when we were there. On August 2nd the whole Karate School Will Be "Kicking for A Reason" If anyone is interested in sponsoring Katie let me know! I have a web site and other information for Donations. She always loves doing her Side Kicks and flying side kicks!
David- Has been going up to the school and playing basket ball with his Friends everyday like clock work- seems to be enjoying this!
Ryan- the only thing with him, he has been hanging out with me and watching T.V and etc. He noticed a Black Berry Phone Add on Tv and made sure I noticed, He thinks I should have one.LOL Gotta love him! He is a Gadget guru just like me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment