Well, We have A New couch, Well used .. It is in such good shape.. our friends were getting rid of it and we got . I am so happy :-) Our other one was so very UGLY and the couch we now have LOOKS so much better. our front room looks so much better with this newer couch.
************************************************
I also have a new show on TV I have really got hooked into. It has been on several years but until recently, I have really enojoyed it. It is on TNT during the daytime called "Without a Trace" I also know this is on regularly on tv at Night I think either on Tuesday or Wednesday night if Memory serves. So if I am at home during the day I do find the time to watch. :-)
*****************************
Ryan Update ......Two full weeks with out Pull ups ! He has been in regular underwear this whole time. He has had two accidents. but he could not underwear. Keep him your prayers at night. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Without A Trace is AWESOME! The new episodes come on Thursday nights..but there are a lot of re-runs on TNT (day and night). Great show.
Potty training is so tough! Zack is doing very well at night but Hunter still has a hard time. Some nights are good and some aren't.
Post a Comment