Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Job
I started the Phone Work today - I think it will go well , I am so Rusty.. I Am so Glad this is a Temp Job!! I have my Resume's out to the Area Dr. Clinic's Hopefully I can Slide Back into another Clinic soon I Love working with Dr.'s and Their Schedule's and Figuring out which Specialized testing that needs to be ordered. This is my Field and nothing is open it seems like in this area in medical Field . It is just taking me time to find another Full time job. I am Grateful the temp agency is helping and keeping me busy.. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck with this!!! Keep us updated. Luke and Jake say hello. Actually Luke wants to say, "Where's my stickers?" and Jake says, "Boo"
The stickers should be there by WED. Gotta love that Nephew of mine. :-)
Post a Comment