I had Katie at her Semi annual Karate Tournament today and she came in Third Place in her Overall Forms which mainly Consists on how well they can to certain Karate Moves (Which is her Favorite Event) .. Before she went to compete I had to take her to the Bathroom . Keep this in mind that we are at one of the Local High Schools in this area for the Tournament, So I take her to the Bathroom and she goes into the stall and she Starts asking me "Mom there is alot of Writing on the bathroom walls in here") and she Proceeds to Tell me the information ,, She starts By reading
1) Jason is Hot..
2) I Love Jason
3) and then Proceeds to ask me Mom.. Why is Jason Hot?
Ok By this time I am Laughing so hard that I can hardly take it anymore. I just tell her that Sometimes Teenagers do some extra writing and it ends up on the Bathroom stalls. I was just not sure how to explain to a Nine year old how this all works out. WHOA.
But I had a good laugh.
Ryan - is also bugging me for money to put in the Vending machines. This seems to be his New Obsession.. He likes the concept of putting money in machines and having a Drink Pop out for him. I guess this could be a worse thing.
Happy Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haha that is funny about the writing on the walls. It is very hard to explain to younger kids why older kids do certain things.
About the soda machine, he probably likes it b/c it is almost magical. He puts something in and something pops out but doesn't know how! haha With our kids, everything is "magic".
I hope Katie didn't learn any new words in the bathroom stall. Sometimes if I have to use the student stalls I bring a marker so I can put SP over the misspelled words. :) I'm not joking.
Post a Comment