Friday, October 5, 2007

Things Observed

For some reason over the last several months , I been noticing things that seems funny... and just things that make me go hmm (never thought of )

1) Everyone Forgets Ryan has a different first name - More so in the last couple of weeks since school started. Takes awhile to get the double name with the Face.


2) I have noticed about myself-- When You call me about something ,Just Please get to the Point .. I do not need you to draw me a Visual picture. I think maybe just because I am getting older.

3) Since I started back to work Full time - I have noticed everyone looks so much Younger than I am . HMM Maybe because they are- In a good way the Younger girls seem to have it more together than I did at that age.

4)I noticed that David is more Routined and organized than I will ever be, and he only 13

5) Katie Loves to shop for Clothes way more than I do. We do however love to have our pedicures.

6) I am a GREAT Aunt to 6 great nephews and 2 Great neices. I feel like.. How cool is that?and I am only 36 . so a Great aunt 8 times over. :-)

7) I have the two coolest Nephews ever- Luke and Jake and cannot wait to meet Jake in
December.

8) All my other neices and Nephews are my age -WHICH is weird we were all having kids at the same time.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It is so weird that you have never really met Jake. It will be a great Christmas!