Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I have One More gift Before we leave friday for my parents.. I have everything done but one Item For My Little RY MAN..

And just a heads Up for Jen ... I Bought Luke Some Symbols for Christmas so we can have a Bang up Christmas I hope you and Chris do not mind . Plus, I thought it would Be a good thing to have that help wake you up in the morning. :-) (Snicker,Snicker) .

Last day for me for the temp job I have until I start my Permanent Job on January 7th. YEA

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Symbols??? What do they stand for? Is it a scarlet A like on Hester Prynne? :)

karen said...

Ok.. Jen.. You know Excatly what I mean..

Cymbals for band Play. I Agree when It comes to getting things Right on Que with the Right wording I am totally Ignorant. But thanks for the Grammar lesson. Point taken.. Now I am really going for those Marching Band Cymbals for Luke to bang around at 2AM for you enjoyment. :-)
Just Note the sarcasm.
:-)