Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally Updating

I am finally Back to updating Again.. I have either been to tired or to busy to Blog here lately.

I was home with the Kids all week last week while Andy Was out of town getting some Classes done for his Job. (On the Job training) Go Figure they take him 4 hours from home to do this Insane!
Andy is also getting a Root Canal Tomorrow so he will Be off all day tomorrow, I know he will Probably be kinda Cranky so I will stay Clear of him tomorrow, makes me Kinda happy that I work I have a 10 hour shift , he does not know it yet he will have to cook supper for the kids because I will not get home till 6:30. The crap will soon hit the fan after A) a Root canal and B) he has to cook.
****************
At Church today some lady bent over to pick something up for her son and she happen to have a THONG on and of course Andy saw this and he just did not know where to look. I started laughing and he was just beside himself. I have always said if you wear a Thong please do not bend down to pick anything up because you are just asking for a Reaction from any Man who might be behind you. (especially at church). WHOA!
************
Still Looking for my dream Job. No luck yet.
*************
Kids are off of school tomorrow , I am not sure Andy is aware of this. If he does not know Surprise!

The kids have a school wide Picnic on May 30th. I asked Katie if I could not make it would she be upset? Of course She said no , then started to cry. I have only missed one in the whole time she has been at the school So I did not think she would be so upset. I suppose consistency with this area every year she does pay attention . SO guess what? I am taking a half day off of work to go to the picnic and eat lunch with Katie and Ryan.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awww I wish I could go to her picnic!