Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Half Day

I worked a half day today at work.. A Much Needed half day mind you. Next week I start what they call a Flex week where I work a ten hour day and then I do get off early one day during the week. I am kinda curious On how Well I will like this schedule so we will see how it goes. :-)
****
In other news the Ceiling has stopped Producing waterfalls and stopped Dripping . All I can say to that was "Holy Crap" .

Ryan Has lost a 2nd tooth in so many weeks and He is up 2.00 just in the last two weeks from the tooth fairy. And Katie is going to a Oral Surgeon on Tuesday for a consult for a game Plan to have some baby Teeth Pulled that are Causing some Major overcrowding issues in her mouth .And David has to get his 4 month Follow up on his scoliosis (His back)(mind you a Year late getting this appt in) I got scolded by the nurse.All I can say is I have 3 kids and If I miss making one appt. I am doing good in hind site.
Over and out.

No comments: