Tuesday, April 1, 2008

No April Fool's Joke

Well last night around 9pm I was getting things done around the house for the next morning and I was in the hall way and water is dousing me on my Head. I look up and noticed that there was water Dripping from the ceiling. I was trying to get Andy up out of bed (he had just Fallen asleep) (due to having to be in at work by 5:30 every morning.) 1st he did not believe me but I finally got him up to check the Water situation. Poor Guy he was in a sleep stupor and had go up in the attic to see where the leak was coming from and found out that it was our Chimney that was retaining water and breaking apart and bricks are broken from the Ice and heavy snow fall we had this year.
Yes .. the Buckets are still in the hallway just in case and Andy got the leak stopped 30 mins later.
Now to see if He can fix the Chimney or if we need to call in some one to put a new chimney in.
Happy April!

No comments: