I got alot done today . I went to weight watchers today I am down 3 pounds this weeks , Yes I lost 3 pounds this week. I also went to the eye Dr. today and Apparently my eyes were alot worse Off than I thought, The eye Dr. told me I needed Bi -Focals -OUCH -I thought I was too young to have this issue but apparently I am now in that "Age Range" where your eyes change , plus it has been two years since my last exam. SO I sucked it up and got the no line bifocals and see how they do. Andy told me today "welcome to the club" He had to go to bifocals last month.
I also had some other little errands that got done today-- for starters I finally paid my ticket from the accident I got into two weeks ago .. I have to get my Drivers license renewed in three weeks and I do not want to take any chances of the DMV not wanting me to renew because of outstanding tickets.I still say this Sucks.
David is trying out for basketball this year and he told me this yesterday- and of course he needs his sports physical signed -of course by the Dr. So I had to drop off the Paperwork by the Pediatrician and hope that it gets signed. David has to sit out of Practice until the Paperwork is signed by the MD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats on 3 pound loss!
Congrats! Keep up the good work.
My eyes have been really bad since I was a child. I couldn't see a thing without glasses or contacts. A couple of years ago I had lasik. It worked wonderfully and I had 20/20 for a while..but they have declined some. I work on a computer so staring at that everyday doesn't help!
PS Are we both falling apart this year? :)
PS Enable the anonymous comments girl. That way Mom can comment.
Doofie!
Post a Comment