Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Off and Running

The Temp Agency (well one of Two I work with) called and asked me if I can work on a 3 to 4 week job answering Phones with one of the Businesses in the area. I told her sure-- and will now be working 8-12 everyday until the Full time position comes available . I am also hoping the home health care place calls me in on a "Pop In basis" so I am not so B-O-R-E-D in the afternoon. BUT I must say that the last Client I had was a Piece of work.
It is so Close to Christmas and the Holidays I want to keep busy and Plus I hate just staying around the house not doing to much.

Kids News-- Katie came in Third Place in her Karate tournament and was thrilled to have another trophy to add to her list of accomplishments. Plus a interesting Vocabulary lesson from the bathroom stalls at the high school she was participating .

Ryan- Driving Us batty, he is now in a mode of "Super hero" Villian and he now has Powers that is parents cannot see.

David- comes home from school and moans How tired and sore he is from basketball. All I can say for this - No Sympathy from me. Been there and been sore like that before.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been in customer service for years, oh how I hate that job. Haha. I am in the health care business so there were not many pleasant people to speak with :)

Awesome on the karate tournament..that is a great accomplishment!

I signed Zack up for basketball yesterday and I think he is excited. He didn't want to play but I asked him to at least play one season to see how he likes it.

I know all about being sore from sports! I was on the dancing team, softball and basketball. It is great for kids of all ages to participate as much as they can! He will get over it :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, let me be more specific. I work for a health insurance company and there are not happy callers in that biz :)

karen said...

I have almost 7 years in the Medical field Dre.. I worked for a family Practice for years and the a Lung dr. up till last Feb..
I am "in Limbo" for another Medical Job

Jenny said...

Great job Katie! I think Ryan and Luke could take over the world with their super powers. I brought him the much coveted blue Power Ranger suit last night and he put it on and immediately began kicking my ass.