Tomorrow is a Friday for me .. Whoo Hoo.. This is a very good Perk for me with my New job. Only Down Part is the 4 days of 10 hour days. But I LOVE the 3 day weekends , I can at least get all my crappy errands done of Fridays. Another down side as I was leaving the house this morning at 6:30 am the kids were yelling and tears were flowing... I gave up trying to referee and Left and told them if blood turned up to call me . Somedays it is just not worth the energy.
This is my third Week of Weight Watchers which is going Painfully slow ...I am loosing but just not fast enough , I think everyone feels this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am starting Weight Watchers, couting points. I don't go to meetings though. I have a nice scale and I am going to do my own weigh in. I just started this week. I have been told by many people the best way to do it is attend the meetings. Either way, it is hard!
Oh ..sorry! Forgot to metion, a 4 day work week is awesome. Not only running errands but you can schedule any doctor appointments on that day. 10 hour days are hard but totally worth it!
Post a Comment