"Don't worry about people in your past; There is a reason they did not make it to your future."
This statement has alot of truth to it doesn't it? I saw this on a Friends web page- and I lately have been thinking of this statement everyday for some reason. I must be weird...OR just have way to much time to think of think of strange things lately.
The kids are back in school and Katie had a rough first 3 days of school.. One of the teachers she had last year Died of cancer at the age of 59. Very sad and I Knew of her, and knew how sweet and kind she was to all of the kids. It was very hard for Katie to open up about her death but she is coming around. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That quote is sooooooo true!
Post a Comment