I took Katie to her Weekly Karate Class today and I decided to drop her off today and go by and pick up a Small Hot Chocolate from the Coffee shop across the street ,because for starters it was in the 50's here today and very windy! And I for the first time in a very long time was Freezing! SO I Dropped Katie off at the door and told her I would return very shortly. Anyway , I went next door and got my hot chocolate and the cashier told me if I got today's paper I could have my hot chocolate and the Newspaper for only 25 cents. I guess I looked at her funny and she said it again-- she told me it was a special they were Running and I did not question her again , so I got my drink and a newspaper for a whole Quarter! I think this was the best hot chocolate ever.
This was my only Treat for today on my way to loosing weight. I know Got to ween down some how!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment