I took Katie out for a Girl's Night Last night , took her to Applebee's for supper and some shopping afterwards alot of fun just having one on one time with her.. She also asked me when We were going again for a Pedicure she LOVES have her feet and toenails done. I told her we would Make another special day for that . She is getting to the age she is getting really Girly on me ( more so Than I ever was at her age) She Takes alot after My sister in that Area.
David came home and started getting ready for a school dance. he came home showered , SHAVED, and put a clean shirt on and Deodorant. I freaked a little just because I have to Practically Beg him to shave AND put on deodorant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How did the dance go?
Hi..visiting from The Red Wheelbarrow!
I am not sure what age your kids are but it sounds like they are at the "handful" age :)
I am not girly, it would be funny if I ever had a daughter that was! Maybe I would have to come around to more girly things at that time.
Jen the dance went fine.. Any 13 year old boy's dream to be dancing with 4 girls in a group. LOL
Thanks for Posting Dre
I love comments! :-)
Post a Comment