Saturday, September 8, 2007

Long Week

I was thinking yesterday this was a very Long Week for us and we had a 4 day week. That was really strange. I know alot of it was because I had to help (my friend) this week with alot of extra paper work (basically mail) and mail things to her son, just made my brain hurt. Andy Took all of us out to eat tonight we have not done this in a long time and it was nice not to have to cook.
********************
David just found the Auburn Game on TV. I can still hear my dad screaming at the TV when we were growing up. I can remember Trying to have a shopping day with my sister or my Mother when these games were on -with the exception when Auburn Vs. Alabama.
***********
I am tired and got to get things done tonight, :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh..I am an Auburn fan all the way :) Go TIGERS! I love to watch the games...