Andy's Mom had her birthday today .. I believe it was her 83 years young.. We went and took her a Ice cream Cake , and Katie Made her a Bead Necklace of her Favorite Beads. OH and Cannot Forget her Purple Daisies we Took her.
I also went and got Ryan Some Brand New Shoes today he tends to be so Rough on shoes.. He had some how Tore the bottom of his shoe off and his Toes were showing , these shoes were okay last week and now they were shredded. So Off to Kohl's we went and he found some shoes he Liked. Of course he tried to talk me into another Transformer. I told him to save it for Santa.
Nothing new on the Job front ---I am working Part time with a recall center thru a temp agency and as a "As Needed" with Home Health care place. between the Job, getting the kids off to school and started on getting Resume's out. so I am just Slightly Stressed but not to bad. :-)
I also found out that my Nephew -Luke when he means Batman stickers He Means Batman .. Not Superman... Now I know. Love You Luke!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kids can ruin anything you buy them I think. Zack and Hunter are both so rough on everything they have.
Luke is adorable isn't he???
:)
Post a Comment