Thursday, November 1, 2007

Basketball Season

David had his First Basketball game.. Needless to say his team lost by 20 points. David had some Play time But Not a whole Lot he did a pretty good job while he was in playing.

Trick or Treating went ok the kids got a boatload of candy to keep them hyper for a month. YIKES.

By the way Andy and I got a New TV. A 65 inch TV .. Yes A 65 inch screen TV. We kinda came into a whirl wind with this and ended up getting this Tv From a Friend that upgraded to a Bigger one and wondered if we wanted it ?? DUH! Andy did some Bartering and etc and we now are owners of this TV. This thing is Huge! We have not Figure out where we are going to put this monster of a Tv but we will Figure it out. I may Never leave my House again. :-)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Big TVs rock.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is amazing! I have a large TV but it is older and bulky! Hopefully one day we can upgrade but I don't see the sense in it until our TV takes a crap!