Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Start a new Job on Monday. I am so ready for some "routine" Who New when I left my other job last February , that it would take till the End of November to find another Full Time Job. I think that things have a way to fall into place. ( I hope that made sense).
********************
I was Putting Ryan's Spider man Pj's Last night he told me that Grandma Bob gave his Spider man Bottom's and Paw Paw gave him the Top part. I guess he did not want to hurt either one of their Feeling's. I Just had to giggle!
Speaking of Ryan he LOVED Playing with his Cousin Luke this past week, and the boys Played with a Tent that Paw Paw Set up for the Boys.. Every now and then we would here from Luke... HEY!! Ryan took that Toy from me!!! and Ryan would just look at him Like -WHAT-?
I think All my Kids love Playing with there two Cousins this past week. :-)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Luke misses his cousins too.