It is so VERY COLD here today.. I took Katie to her Karate Class today and a Wal-Mart Run today and I came Home and stayed in the rest of the day and watched the Discovery Times Channel. The Kids watched some of there shows in the other room. I actually for once got the Laundry Caught up and put away.. Andy's Mom called this afternoon we are planning to go check on them tomorrow , she called to ask if we could go and pick up her Medication at Walgreen's on the way to her house which is not a problem , it is on our way. So I told her we could do that and we are going to get them Subway Sub's for supper.
*****
Ryan is talking up a storm all of a sudden and he is asking a ton of questions , Strange thing is .. He is my Quiet one,and for him to be talking so much is a nice surprise.He did not even get out of his Pj's today because of the weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment