I just paid 2.50 a Gallon for Milk. Yep 2.50 for a Gallon Of milk. I was just in In the Alabama area for Christmas and Milk there is in the 5.00-6.00 a Gallon there. I guess there is advantages to living in a area that Mass Produces Milk. :-).
On the Flip side I had to fork out over 45.00 for two Prescriptions , I hate spending money on Prescriptions (it is a Pet peeve I have) I not only hate getting Medicine Filled I am not a very good patient when it comes to taking medicine and remembering to take things in the morning.
******
New Job is going well, Not sure if I am going to love it/like it yet , but it feels like a good fit. I am sure I am going to like it just fine. only 3 and a half days in so each day will get a little easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment