I cannot Believe how unbelievably busy I have been -including Andy.. Between Working,taking care of the kids things, and Andy's Parents errands we are so exhausted.. I think Tomorrow is the 1st free night of "nothing" scheduled which makes me feel good.
*********
Andy and me will Celebrate 16 years of marriage on Feb. 1st. That seems so odd to me. It feels like we are still young, not 16 years older with three kids and a house. We planning a night out alone and having a nice quiet supper at a local Grill. Woo Hoo!
*******
By the way it is cold here. I hate it.. Right now we have a wind chill warning out starting at midnight.. temperatures of ZERO and wind chills of -30 below. FUN FUN ,, I have plenty of coffee to brew and a blanket. I will be sure to Hibernate tomorrow all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment