Start the New Job in the Call Center tomorrow, I think I will Like it... But I have this one agonizing Question! After spending nearly 7 years working for Dr.'s Will I like the new setting.. I am thinking yes.. Not having to do things STAT, and life and death testing , I am really ready for a change.
****************
We Watched The Transformers Movie last night It was really good! Ryan Loved it and I had to read all his Transformer books tonight because he was looking for "Optimus Primate" and Bumble Bee - the two good Cars.
*********
Andy's dad is coming Home Friday from the Nursing Home~We have a Meeting with the Nursing home sometime Tuesday to see what kind of needs he will need when he gets home. Looks like Andy and I will trade off this next weekend to spend the first couple of nights to make sure he does not have any chest pain. Cross Your Fingers that he can come home , I am a little Nervous regarding the transition home for him , he has been in and out of the hospital for over a month.. KEEP GOOD THOUGHTS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment