Thursday, June 12, 2008

Could not do Much today because of the downpours of RAIN we have had today as well as the Thunder. I really wanted to get the kids to the Park or go let them go to the Swimming pool today.
We really Like the Swimming Pool that is within the walking distance from the house. :-)
*******
David Got something from the High School today Regarding Golfing so he is all giddy about the possibility of going to hit some Golf Balls. Speaking of that ,I need to get him to the Golfing Range in the next week or so.
**********
I will Post Birthday Pictures from Ryan's Mini Party from yesterday, he had a blast and has been Playing all day with his New Transformer and Robotic hands he got. Should have that up in the next couple of days.
*********
Katie is still doing Karate and still loves it. She is Learning how to do the Weapons part of it, For example the Bow Staph and Numb Shucks. I hope I spelled that correct. LOL.

No comments: