Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Dayz...

I finally got the chance to take the kids to the Pool Near our house On Monday, all three of them had a Blast and Ryan was literally trying to pick up girls that were 16 years old and he made sure that they all had Bikini's on, I finally had to intervene the girls were very nice to him and thought he was a doll. He is going to my ladies Man. :-)
*****
I took all three kids to the Dentist on Tuesday that was a chore in it's self, I sit and wait everytime a hour and half while they are getting cleaned. Katie still has not lost all her baby teeth and she is 10, if she does not loose them soon they will have to have them pulled. She did have a baby tooth pulled several month's ago and still has a mouth full. I told her to start wiggling them around to get them to fall out. she was my child that did not have a tooth in her head till she was 18 months and the last one to have all her baby teeth to leave her mouth. ugg.

No comments: