Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The kids have really been keeping me busy the last few days, Also Andy's Mom and Dad , Andy's dad had Andy do a little yard work while we were there and move some things around. They are doing fine besides his dad is being very off balance lately,his blood pressure is a little off kilter (low) and he Fell in Walgreen's the other day With his walker (dang). But other than that ok. Do not worry he is ok .

I am taking Katie to the Dr. Tomorrow she has a bizarre Brown Rash on her Neck that she has had about three weeks, It is the Weirdest thing I have ever seen, And of course her Dr. is not in this week so I have to see one of her Partner's. We will see what the Doc says about this Rash.

Speaking of Dr.'s Made a few Changes with David's Dr. I changed his Dr. To a Family Practice Dr. It is the same one Andy and I see, I love him to death. The Pediatrician I had David with I did not like very well, he is too laid back with things and not a take charge kind of Dr. And with David's Needs especially with his hearing loss among some things I needed someone who will not poo poo me. Katie and Ryan Will Keep there Pediatrician that I have had them with since they were born and will have her until she either Moves, or dies we will stay with her, she is the best Dr. I have had for the kids!. She has been the kids Dr. since David was 15 months old. So 13 years with the same Dr!. So I cannot Complain. Once David got the Idea that he had to have a Physical done with a female Dr. At age 10 he freaked and that is when I moved to a Male Dr. shortly after. LOL! Ryan won't care he is the most carefree/no modesty type of child. :-)
So if you ever move my way I have a super Pediatrician I can refer you too.


Last words Next Milwaukee Trip to Children's with Ryan is Aug.18 for all three Surgeons to take a look at him so cross your Fingers. Nothing to worry it is just our turn to see the Butt/stomach Dr. LOL. Because of Medication changes.

No comments: