Off to Interviews tomorrow and the dentist later in the day. Good news ... the Home Health Care put me to work right away on Friday morning so I do have some money coming in.:-) I could have worked all weekend but I like to have my weekends free if I can help it. I am trying to keep the working thing during the week and plus since the Van now giving us trouble , Andy has been looking out for a different Van, He had me go with him last night to look at 4 to 5 different vans/cars. We will see now if we will follow thru on making a offer on another van or not.
At least this week I can get the housework done this week, which I am now getting to.
We also got a surprise in the Mail , Milwaukee Brewer Tickets. Holy Moly!! A major thank you goes out to Uncle B. Now to Narrow which game we will go see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment