The Kids are Officially out of school now. Off to the races to see how I can keep them busy all summer. Today was really one of our warmer days here and David mentioned he did not really have any summer Pj's for the summer, Hello? The other two kids reminded me right away and it did not dawn on me that David did not have pj's for the summer (meaning boxer pants and tee shirts) Which I thought he had. Well I guess I will be out tomorrow looking for night time wear for the teenager. When I mentioned just a T-shirt and underwear he freaked LOL! ( he is my Very Private kid and wants to always make sure he is covered up) :-)
++++++++++
Ryan's Birthday is Wednesday he will be 7 (sniff) My baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I had a co worker once who referred to her husband's boxers as "lounging shorts". Is that what you guys call them? :)
I just call them boxer shorts. To David they are just called shorts. LOL. Or Sleeping shorts. that is all I here them called.
Post a Comment