David- Is still Playing Basketball and still Enjoys it, He even Takes the Yelling from the Coach like a Grown man.. Dang, I would of Cried the first day. He really can Ride those Boys hard , I really think it is good for David . David has a much Thicker skin Than I did at 13. He made all A's and B's on his Report card and 2 C's.. So I am Proud of this Kiddo..
Katie - Still in Karate and bugging her Brothers , I can Tell she is the only Girl around here. She had a Birthday Party Saturday at -Oh what a dish- I am not sure if anyone Knows of this but it is a Pottery store where you can Decorate your own Dish and they Fire Stain it and you can use it as everyday dishes. this was very Cool!
Ryan - He is under foot and We are trying to Keep Him involved with things going around, He is still to Young to Be involved with alot of stuff . He went with Andy To Fly Airplanes on Saturday and played in the sandbox. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment