Happy Early Thanksgiving One day early! We are staying around the house this year ,Thank goodness--and watching all day football.
I Got a new Cell Phone Yesterday and it is Pretty Cool, it has some new options that my other one did not have and more Functions I can Play with , so this Thanksgiving I will Be looking at the Owner's Manuel to figure out the rest. I did ALL my errands early today , like going to pick up Pies from Sam's Club,Wal-Mart for Film, and Picking up Odd's and End's for Thanksgiving Tomorrow. I know after 5pm today the Grocery's Store's are completely going to be packed, and I am So not doing well with packed stores lately , I think because of dealing with very Rude People.
**************
Took David to the Dermatologist today before he went to School , He face is looking better but it is VERY dry with Flaking but not bad , so We Got another Cream today which is Milder and they switched his Pills for his acne, and of course this last week I had his Pills refilled, so I have to go get another Prescription Filled, I talked the Dr. into samples which will last until next week. Never Ends! I just have to laugh. His Face is looking so much better and he is got a little more Confidence in his appearance. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Turkey Day!
Post a Comment