Well in the last few weeks we have watched several movies and Most have been Pretty good, Besides the Movies I have watched during work. We have Pay Per View and we have actually been ordering off that all the Time. Direct TV Gave us a boat load of Free Coupons that can go toward the Pay per View movies.
Wild Hogs - Had us Giggling, For some reason I thought it Would Be Funnier. But A Good Movie all around.
Ghost Rider - This has Nicholas Cage in this - Let me just say this Hated it. Not worth the a 2nd Viewing, Hard to Follow and was Just Plain boring.
Knocked Up (unrated Version) - Yes the kids were in Bed at the Time we saw this, I liked it but This Made Andy Uncomfortable , I am not sure why , maybe because of the Language. If You cannot handle the Language , this is not the Movie to see ...But the Plot and story Line I totally Got.
Surf's Up - Animated Cartoon - Very Cute and Very Family Oriented. Katie and Ryan Really Liked this Movie
Monster in Law - the one with Jane Fonda and Jennifer Lopez - I think this was a sleeper Movie I am not sure if I really Liked this movie or Not. I did Laugh alot in certain spots , I really think that it could have been a better movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We liked Knocked Up but thought they said GD too much; they didn't have to do that.
Post a Comment