Saturday, November 10, 2007

Laughing out Loud Today as I was talking to MOM today , We were talking the Family Pictures we are having done when we go home at Christmas . My dad had a Request that my boys do not get a Haircut before Christmas , I giggled because.... If you know my hubby he tends to cut the boys hair a little to short every time , So I Put Andy on the phone so my dad can tell him . :-)
Also My dad told us Andy and Chris would be on the End of the Pictures on either side , I again started Laughing because I knew he was Kidding and I hear Andy in the background saying that he has 16 years invested so he should at least be in the Middle of the Picture. What a Riot!

I sure love my Family..

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I had no idea we were taking family pictures. Also...run ons. :)

karen said...

I know.. I Noticed the Run On Sentences after I Posted.. Just To Lazy to go and Fix them..Way to much Energy. I will do better.
Sorry Jen. LOL