Sunday, November 4, 2007

TOO Much Chatter

I am not sure what the Deal was this weekend , Katie has not stopped Talking since she got out of school Friday. If It is not one thing it is another, Either Difference of Opinion or just plain not getting along, same story every year with her and her little Girl Friends at school and then she comes home and Unloads on me or the Hubby all weekend, She holds it is all week and then KABOOM! I then have to try to explain to her that things happen and she needs not to take things to heart. Of course this time next week they will Be all best friends again.

Andy's Mom today also was in a mood to complain all day today nothing I said helped so I gave up! we were at there house all afternoon watching Football, Complaining wise dealing with what is Fair when It comes treating everyone Fairly in a Family. Do not get me going.. I Finally found a quiet Room and took a nap. Love Family... Love the Togetherness of it all But today I was on Overload..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Family is amazing but they are not always pleasant ya know.

Not sure how old Katie is but I am certain that kind of stuff will go on until she graduates..haha. Sorry.