I asked Ryan what his Favorite thing about Christmas, He told me that he liked playing with his Cousin Luke and Jacob. I did not Put any words in this kids Mouth.. He told me he liked Playing Spiderman with Luke and Laughing with Jacob. Very Cute!
The Kids started back to school on Wednesday and I am finally enjoying some much needed quiet time! I got Katie's Room Cleared out today and It finally looks like a very Neat Room Now, I still have some Organizing (very Little) but Totally Looks so much better with a little Clearing out.
Wednesday Night I went for a Much needed Massage and Wow!!! The Girl That did my Massage did a Awesome job and I actually came home and Fell asleep. My Appt. Was for at 6pm so by the time I got home at 7pm I was worth Nothing. I need to do this a little more Often. I will do this at least 1 more time this year if not Twice Before 2008 is over with! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Luke asked me where Ryan was. He was sad when I said he lived far away. :(
Post a Comment